Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60601,
Tel: +1 312 565 1234 , Fax: +1 312 239 4795
At Hyatt Regency Chicago, the city's most iconic destinations are at your fingertips. Our desirable location is near the best shopping and dining on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile. Located in the Loop, we’re close to public transportation including many of the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) “L” trains and buses. That makes getting to top destinations like Soldier Field and Water Tower Place a breeze. Arriving here is easy. Take advantage of the Metra commuter train lines and Amtrak accessibility. If you’re flying in, land at O’Hare International Airport or Midway International Airport and either drive or take public transit to Hyatt Regency Chicago.
On-site valet parking is available for $65 per night, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
Additional nearby parking includes:
- Illinois Center Garage: $44 per night
- Park Millennium Garage: $36 per night
- Millennium Park: $35 per night
- Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport: 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- CTA Blue Line » Access to O'Hare International Airport, Congress Theater, Wicker Park, Logan Square, Little Italy, University of Illinois at Chicago
- CTA Brown Line » Access to Civic Opera House, Ogilvie Transportation Center, Merchandise Mart, Chicago History Museum, DePaul University, Lincoln Park Zoo,
- CTA Green Line » Access to Museum of Science and Industry, Washington Park, Illinois Institute of Technology, Garfield Park Conservatory
- CTA Orange Line » Access to Midway International Airport, Marquette Park, Bridgeport, Harold Washington Library
- CTA Pink Line » Access to Willis Tower, John Marshall Law School, Chicago Cultural Center, United Center, Greektown, Pilsen, Douglas Park
- CTA Purple Line » Access to Northwestern University, Ryan Stadium, Evanston, Bahá'í House of Worship, Dempster Beach
- CTA Red Line » Access to University of Chicago, Guaranteed Rate Field, McCormick Place, Chinatown, Northerly Island, Bank of America Theater, Newberry Library, Wrigley Field, Loyola University, Edgewater,
- Michigan & East Wacker bus stop » Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus
- Upper Wacker & Stetson bus stop » Access to Millennium Park, Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, the Field Museum, Soldier Field, University of Chicago
Chicago Water Taxi
Located across the Chicago River from Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago Water Taxi offers riders access to Ogilvie Transportation Center, Union Station, Willis Tower, Chicago Riverwalk, Chinatown, and more via the city's waterways.
If you want to explore Chicago by bike, stop by the conveniently located Divvy station at Stetson Avenue and South Water Street and enjoy 24-hours of unlimited 30-minute rides for $9.95 per day.